Hi beautiful mama,
I wanted to let you know if your kids have been more restless than usual, know we are coming into a full moon, and our beautiful sensitive kids can feel the energy a few days before.
The full moon is a time of releasing what no longer serves, and celebration. At a full moon our energies are heightened and can result in sleepless nights, and more energy and excitement than usual.
This will only last a few days if your kids feel the effects. There are some things you can do to help:
- have a sacred fire ritual to help your kids feel centered, connected and calm
- cleanse and clear their energy – a bath with some essential oils and a spoon full each of sea salt and bicarb soda
- make sure the are really grounded – lots of time outside – barefoot in the grass/dirt if you can – anything that has them in direct contact with nature – tree hugging, playing in mud, gardening, crystals such as smokey quartz and black tourmaline, and moonstone can help
- get them really busy – outings, lots of running around
- try to keep their daytime naps around the same length, so as to not disrupt their rhythms too much
- lots of water – drinking, playing in or being near – I know it sounds counter intuitive due to the moons effects on water, however this will smooth out the effects, help to keep their heads clear and help with grounding them
- if you resonate with angels call them in. Ask them to help with the energies at the moment, and in the evenings to blanket your kids with sleep.
I hope these quick and easy tips help.
I would love to know what else you do to help your kids through the full moon energy in the comments below.
Love and gratitude
Would you like to go deeper, and come with me on a heart centered, spiritual journey to get the tools and techniques to nurture your child’s spiritual gifts, strengthen your intuition, and deepen your connection with them, parenting from a more conscious place – seeing your self and your kids for the divine beings you are? Join me here